Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
For the true nut lover, this nutritious smoothie is fast, easy to prepare and can be adapted to use your own favorite ingredients. All the personal trainers and fitness instructors want you to eat more proteins after a workout. Here is one way you can add heathy fats and proteins into your fitness diet, which is super easy to make and fun filled. Tastes like milkshake and extra healthy too.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small ripe Banana
- 1/4 cup Nuteva Peanut Butters Honey Dew/ Natural Choco Nut Dreams for Cocoa & Nutty Flavor
- 6 ice cubes
- whipped cream
- Nuteva Choconut dreams to sprinkle on top.
- Add milk, peanut butter, honey, banana, and ice cubes in a blender container.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses. Add whipped cream and sprinkle Nuteva Choconut for more indulgence.